Victoria Falls

Victoria Falls

Monday 21 September 2015

TOP PLACES I WANT TO VISIT

Countries on my Bucketlist




Risultati immagini per mondo fatto di acqua



The World is an amazing place and there are a lot of places and countries I still want to see but these are my top five countries that I want to visit ASAP.


1. Machu Picchu, Peru





I have always been fascinated by this archeological site and indeed it is has been voted one of the New 7 wonders of the world. It's so MAJESTIC and BREATHTAKING in pictures so I can't imagine how it must feel to see it in reality. Can't wait to travel to Peru, Hopefully soon.

2. Petra, Jordany





What is more beautiful than seeing such an incredible place in the middle of the Wadi Rum Desert? Like  Machu Picchu, Petra is one of New 7 Wonders of the World and has been declared UNESCO World Heritage.


3. Perito Moreno, Argentina




This glacier is located in LA TIERRA DEL FUEGO ( Land of Fire) in Patagonia, a region in Argentina, and it marks the "end of the world, beginning of everything". Really looking forward to visit Argentina in General and to climb this massive glacier


4. Okavango Delta, Bostwana




Look at this wonderful and peaceful place. How can you not want to travel here? Just nature and animals..aka paradise
Africa is my favorite country in the world. I have already been there several time and I completely fell in Love with its people, its cities, traditions and animals as well. I did a lot of safaris around Africa and I really want to do one in Botswana and Zambia because they are too touristic yet.


5. Taj Mahal, India


Risultati immagini per taj mahal

Once, I met an Indian girl who told me a story about The Taj Mahal and from that moment I really wanted to visit it. There is a myth saying that Shah Jahan got the hands of his sculptors and architects cut off so that they would never be able to built a monument as magnificent and beautiful as this one. I know its probably just a myth but it was very intriguing. can't wait to see the magnificence of this monument.


 I would be happy to read your advices If you've ever been to one of these places.

Thanks and Enjoy your day,

Lucrezia

No comments:

Post a Comment